Loomis Armored US, LLC
Cash Management Service Tellers
It’s a New Year and Time for a New Career!
Are you ready to start a New Career that offers you Paid Training that is second to none in the industry and ZERO Customer Contact? A New Career that you can move up, not sideways and take anywhere in many areas across the country?
If you are looking for a Career, not a job.. Loomis is the place for you!
We are hiring for Cash Management Service Tellers - No Experience Needed - ZERO customer contact!
$3,000.00 HIRING BONUS - Paid $1,000.00 at 90 days, 6 months & 1 yr.
We believe that our people make Loomis a great company. Loomis teammates are constantly encouraged in personal development and are updated on the newest safety and security training.
Our paid training is second to none in the industry!
We currently have openings for all shifts with New Rates
- 1st Shift $18.00
- 2nd Shift $19.50
- Fulltime work consists of an average of 40 hrs per week performed in 8hr or split shifts on five of seven days.
• Paid Training!
• Comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Automatic 401(k) plan for all employees
- A selection of benefits covering Dental, Vision, and Medical
- Long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and AD&D plans for employees and their dependents
As a Cash Management Service Teller, you will conduct deposit verification and/or change order preparation using specialized counting equipment and procedures. Separate currency, coin, and/or check deposits received from bank, ATM, and/or commercial customers providing accurate count by denomination. Prepare currency and/or coin change orders by denomination for each customer assigned.
Your essential job function is to prepare change orders.
Performance of this essential function requires:
• Ability to read, count, add, subtract, write and record numbers
• Ability to perform simple computer data entry
• Ability to use calculator by touch
• Ability to bend, squat, stoop, stand, walk, lift up to 50 lbs., sit, push and pull
• Unrestricted wrist, hand and finger dexterity
• Ability to operate forklift and pallet jack (Level III job only)
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must be able to show a steady employment history
• Must pass a comprehensive background check, including a criminal history check
• Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out
• Ability to carry a minimum of 50 pounds by hand up to a hundred yards by cart
Click "Apply now" and join our team today!
At Loomis, you’ll find positive opportunities for a fulfilling career, and with a national service network, opportunities are available in many areas across the country.
Loomis is an EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Drug-Free Workplace.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability.