Armored Delivery Driver
Loomis is currently seeking highly qualified individuals to join our team. We are looking for Armored Delivery Drivers to service our customers throughout the Kansas City metro area.
Loomis offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Automatic 401(k) plan for all employees
• A selection of benefits covering Dental, Vision, and Medical
• Long-term disability
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Life and AD&D plans for employees and their dependents
This position will average 40-50 hours per week. Your starting pay is $14/hr.
As the delivery driver messenger you will work with a team on a designated route. You will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of cash and coin to Loomis customers, as well as the loading and balancing of ATM machines along your route. If you enjoy meeting customers and the freedom of working outside an office while wearing the uniform of one of the most respected companies in the field, this may be the opportunity for you.
Some other job duties of the Delivery Driver include:
• Loading/unloading cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of coin.
• Recording information on forms and reports.
• Verbally communicating with customers.
You will be thoroughly trained between a classroom setting and on-the-job training with an experienced team member. We believe that our people make Loomis a great company. Loomis teammates are constantly encouraged in personal development and are updated on the newest safety and security training. Our training is second to none in the industry.
• Must be a minimum of 21 years old.
• Valid driver license with a good driving record.
• Must be able to show a steady employment history.
• Must pass a comprehensive background check, including a criminal history check.
• Carry a minimum of 50 pounds by hand up to several hundred yards by cart.
• Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out.
Apply online Only.
Loomis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE M/F/V/D Drug Free Workplace.