Sorry, this job has expired.
401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Loomis seeks highly qualified individuals to join our team. We are looking for Cash and Coin Tellers at our location in Aurora, Colorado.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Automatic 401(k) plan for all employees
• A selection of benefits covering Dental, Vision, and Medical
• Long-term disability
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Life and AD&D plans for employees and their dependents
This position will average 40-50 hours per week. Your starting pay will be $13.25 – $14.75/hr, depending on the shift.
As a Cash and Coin Teller you will process deposits inside our building for over 100 different financial institutions. These jobs require attention to detail and accuracy. Some of these jobs may require you carry a weapon at work. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment without direct customer interaction this may be the opportunity for you. There are positions open on both our day and evening shifts.
Some other job duties of the Cash and Coin Teller include:
• Loading/unloading cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of coin.
• Verbally communicating with customers both internal and external.
• Recording information on forms and reports.
You will be thoroughly trained between a classroom setting and on-the-job training with an experienced team member. We believe that our people make Loomis a great company. Loomis teammates are constantly encouraged in personal development and are updated on the newest safety and security training. Our training is second to none in the industry.
• Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out.
• Carry a minimum of 50 pounds by hand up to a hundred yards by cart.
Join us for one of our upcoming interview sessions listed below. Please apply online before the interview dates. Online applicants may be contacted to further discuss the opportunity either by email or phone before the interview dates:
• Wednesday, January 2nd @ 10am
• Thursday, January 3rd @ 2pm
• Monday, January 7th @ 10am
• Thursday, January 10th @ 8pm
• Monday, January 14th @ 2pm
• Thursday, January 17th @ 2pm
• Monday, January 21st @ 10am
• Wednesday, January 23rd @ 2pm
• Wednesday, January 30th @ 10am
• Friday, February 1st @ 10am
• Monday, February 4th @ 10am
• Thursday, February 7th @ 8pm
• Monday, February 11th @ 2pm
• Thursday, February 14th @ 10am
• Wednesday, February 20th @ 10am
• Friday, February 22nd @ 2pm
• Monday, February 25th @ 10am
• Thursday, February 28th @ 2pm
We start promptly so please arrive a few minutes prior to the listed start time.
Apply online, in person, or call Loomis HR for more information.
Loomis is an EOE M/F/V/D Drug Free Workplace