Cash and Coin Teller
Sorry, this job has expired.
Loomis seeks highly qualified individuals to join our team. We are looking for Cash and Coin Tellers at our location in Kansas City, MO
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Automatic 401(k) plan for all employees
• A selection of benefits covering Dental, Vision, and Medical
• Long-term disability
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Life and AD&D plans for employees and their dependents
This position will average 40-50 hours per week. Your starting pay will be $13.25/hr.
As a Cash and Coin Teller you will process deposits inside our building for over 100 different financial institutions. These jobs require attention to detail and accuracy. Some of these jobs may require you carry a weapon at work. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment without direct customer interaction this may be the opportunity for you. There are positions open on both our day and evening shifts.
Some other job duties of the Cash and Coin Teller include:
• Loading/unloading cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of coin.
• Verbally communicating with customers both internal and external.
• Recording information on forms and reports.
You will be thoroughly trained between a classroom setting and on-the-job training with an experienced team member. We believe that our people make Loomis a great company. Loomis teammates are constantly encouraged in personal development and are updated on the newest safety and security training. Our training is second to none in the industry.
• Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
• Must be able to show a steady employment history.
• Must pass a comprehensive background check, including a criminal history check.
• Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out.
• Carry a minimum of 50 pounds by hand up to a hundred yards by cart.
Apply online only.
Loomis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE M/F/V/D Drug Free Workplace.