Loomis is currently hiring Fleet Mechanics.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Automatic 401(k) plan for all employees
• A selection of benefits covering Dental, Vision, and Medical
• Long-term disability
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Life and AD&D plans for employees and their dependents
Your starting wage will be $18/hr and we're currently offering a $10,000 sign-on bonus.
• High school diploma or GED.
• 1 year experience doing light utility repair and maintenance or graduate from reputable trade school a plus.
• Minimum of 3 years driving experience and a good driving record.
• Must be at least 21 years old.
• Possession of valid driver’s license and ability to drive both automatic and standard transmission vehicles from 2,000 to 50,000 lbs. in size.
• Knowledge of International 4700 Series medium-duty is a plus.
• Perform preventive maintenance (lube, oil change, replace belts, hoses, inspect brakes, repack bearings, check).
• Assess tires, AC/heat operations, and security functions on all size vehicles.
• Perform preventive maintenance on all Loomis vehicles every month.
• Drive automatic vehicles for testing, transfer, and pick-up/delivery of parts.
• Perform inventory and order parts and supplies as needed.
• Ability to read and understand technical service manuals, repair orders, labels, and gauges (in English).
• Ability to write work orders, purchase orders.
• Ability to communicate verbally (in English) using telephone for ordering parts and supplies.
• Ability to hoist any size vehicle with lift device (vehicle jack) using foot and arm pumping motion.
• Ability to lift and hold parts (weighing up to 50 lbs.) in position while lying on back in horizontal position on concrete floor.
• Must have unrestricted ability to walk, stand, bend, stoop, squat, lift (up to 50 lbs.), push, pull, climb, and lie on back in horizontal position for prolonged periods of time.
• Strong communication and teamwork skills.
• Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm.
Join us for one of our upcoming interview sessions listed below. We start promptly so please arrive a few minutes prior to the listed start time.
• Thursday, April 25th at 10am
• Monday, April 29th at 10am
• Friday, May 3rd at 2pm
• Monday, May 6th at 10am
• Thursday, May 9th at 2pm
• Monday, May 13th at 10am
• Thursday, May 16th at 10am
• Monday, May 20th at 2pm
Please apply online before the interview dates. Online applicants may be contacted to further discuss the opportunity either by email or phone before the interview dates. If you cannot join us for the listed dates, please still apply online (select the Denver branch).
and you will be contacted.
Loomis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE M/F/V/D Drug Free Workplace.